Engineers Requirement in RITES on Deputation
Emergency Notification for Deputation to RITES-Formation for Panel of Inspection Engineers in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and M&C Discipline
RITES, Quality Assurance Division, Eastern Region, Kolkata, intend to constitute an URGENT PANEL of Inspecting Engineers for induction in RITES on deputation basis for following
- Mechanical: 10 vacancies
- Electrical: 10 vacancies
- Civil: 05 vacancies
- M&C (Metallurgy & Chemical): 05 vacancies
- Presently working in Zonal Railways and Production Units in PB-2/GP4200)/Level 6 (in 7th CPC).
- Qualification : Diploma holder in relevant discipline with at least 10 years experience Or a Degree holder in relevant discipline with minimum 5 years experience.
- Age Limit : Applicant should not be above 52 years of age as on last day for submitting the application i.e. 31/07/2017
- Applicant should have minimum “Good” rating in all last 5 years APAR and must be free from Vigilance/SPE/CBI cases.
The candidates selected and placed on the panel shall, on appointment in RITES, be entitled to Deputation pay (10% in case of outstation candidates subject to a maximum of Rs. 4000/- and 5% in case of local candidates subject to maximum of Rs. 2000/-) during their period of deputation.
They shall also be entitled to receive additional allowance and benefits as decided by the RITES Management from time to time. Applicants must note that the period of deputation in RITES is 3 years.
HOW TO APPLY
The name of willing applicants who fulfill the above requirements and who are desirous of joining RITES on deputation may kindly be forwarded through proper channel along with their bio-data in the format enclosed herewith in Annexure-I so as to reach this office latest by 31/07/2017. Before applying, the applicants are advised to thoroughly go through the advertisement to ensure that to fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post.
Since this is an emergency notification Candidate is requested to send one advance copy of application to “RITES Ltd., QA Division, Eastern Region, 56, C.R. Avenue (3rd floor), Kolkata-700012″ even if the same does not contain the APAR particulars and Vigilance Clearance. The normal application through proper channel should be got processed simultaneously by the candidate.
Notification Details : Click Here
Click here for more Jobs News